Scope: Under the supervision of the Behavioral Health Manager, the Child and Family Therapist is responsible for social emotional/mental health services for children aged birth to 8 years as part of the Encompass Pediatric Therapy program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide evaluation/therapy to caseload of clients aged 0-8 years old and/or their families
- Collaborate with client’s family, school and community stakeholders as needed
- Maintain client records per program, insurance, and confidentiality guidelines and fidelity
- Provide daily insurance billing information to facilitate timely reimbursement
- Monitor and track caseload requirements with on-going new referrals
- Provide referrals to external/internal supports
- Ability to observe behavior and appropriately intervene in situations posing a threat to children.
- Ability to work independently and participate effectively within interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to exercise professional independent judgment in planning own work, formulating recommendations and making decisions.
- Participate in staff consultation/development/training opportunities
- Other duties as assigned.
Hours/Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Salary: $22.47 - $30.39 per hour, DOE
Location: Encompass Pediatric Therapy Clinic, 209 Main Ave. So., North Bend, WA 98045
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology or other related field with current Washington State license is required
- Must be eligible to bill insurance for therapy provided
- Minimum two years of experience with providing therapy in a clinic setting or in private practice
- In-depth understanding and experience working in infant/pediatric mental health
- Excellent communication, organization and computer skills
- Certified in evidence-based practices or willing to be trained.
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- Maintain Washington State Licensure
- First Aid and CPR card required within 90 days of hire:
Send resume/application to: Kristin Webb, Director of Administration, Encompass, 1407 Boalch Ave NW, North Bend, WA 98045 or email to: email@example.com.
Encompass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on gender, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, or the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap.