Try Hockey for Free events provide children between the ages of 4-17 the opportunity to experience playing hockey for the first time!
Requirements for Participation:
- Must be between the ages of 4-17
- If you’ve attended in the past, please save these open spots for new participants only.
- Not currently enrolled in any Learn to Play Program: LTP-H1, LTP-H2 or LTP-LS.
- Pre-register in advance
- Bring your own bike helmet and gloves/mittens. (Skates and sticks will be provided)
- Suggested arrival of at least 30 minutes prior to ice time to sign in and pick up equipment.
- Dress warm!
- Have FUN!
Date and Time
Sunday May 21, 2023
11:50 AM - 12:50 PM PDT
May 21st from 11:50AM - 12:50PM
Sno-King Ice Arena - Snoqualmie