BECU isn’t a bank. It’s a credit union that began in 1935. A group of 18 workers were inspired by a revolutionary idea of pooling money to help one another without overcharging each other. The idea worked. That group began what is known today as BECU, and their efforts built the cornerstone of our “people helping people” co-op principle on which we’re founded. What would it be like for you, as an individual or a business, to take part? You’ll notice better rates and fewer fees; enjoy products and services at little or no cost to you and witness a dedicated interest from your credit union toward your community and nonprofits.
- Checking & Savings: Free credit score, no minimum balance or monthly costs and access to 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs
- Youth: We encourage great saving habits by offering jaw-dropping rates on the first $500 deposited.
- Visa® Credit Card: Pay down your debt faster with one of the lowest rates in the nation.
- Business Services: Work with a dedicated Business Manager on products, banking and more. Free.
- Financial Health Check: Ensure your budgeting is on track with one-on-one sessions, all at no cost to you.