South Fork Geosciences, PLLC was founded in April 2009 by Andrew L. Glandon, LEG. Mr. Glandon has 20 years of experience as an engineering geologist in the Puget Sound region. Throughout his career, he has been involved with the design and construction of hundreds of residential and commercial development projects, ranging from 2,000+ lot master planned communities and large commercial buildings to single family residences and small retaining wall and utility installation projects. He also has extensive experience in erosion control consulting and NPDES permit compliance, working with both individual and general NPDES permit holders.
South Fork Geosciences takes pride in their ''no job too small'' attitude. We strive to build lasting client relationships by providing responsive service for a reasonable cost. Please feel free to contact us to see how we can be of assistance to your project.
- Geologic Hazard/Critical Area Assessments
- Earthwork Quality Control/Density Testing
- Erosion Control and Water Quality Consulting
- Stormwater Infiltration Testing and Feasibility Assessment
- State of Washington Licensed Engineering Geologist #2689